Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Take a Bow


I saw this dress ages ago on a user and knew I have to have it right away. It took me months to find it in the Bazaar but it was so worth it! The colour is amazing and it fits oh-so-perfectly! And may be it's just me but I think it even makes my doll look a bit taller. Add to that the nude platforms and her looks seem way longer. The shoulder bow is an adorable detail but it makes it a next to impossible to fit in a jacket it an outfit. I decided on nude accessories but it would look just as amazing paired with black/white or even gold silver. Personally I wouldn't use it with colours but I'm sure someone else could pull it off.

Clothes:
Shoulder Bow Dress  - Pretty n' Love

Accessories:
Champagne London Clutch - Royalty
Peach Suede Platforms - SubCouture
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment