Sunday, June 15, 2014

Downton Abbey

One of my favourite blogs - Stardoll Broadcast - is holding it's first competition and it's quite an interesting one! The objective is to create a 20's look inspired by Downton Abbey. You can do that either on your own doll both in your suite and in the StarPlaza or you could use the amazing doll of the owner - ilgd. For the rest of the rules, visit the blog post here

To give you all some inspiration, here are eight looks I've crated just for fun once I saw the theme of the competition. Unfortunately the Decades sore closed but you can still let your imagination run wild with what's still available in the Plaza! 


The deadline of the competition was recently extended until the 20th so you have five days to enter. I'm sure you'll have fun!
A.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love all of them, they are so Downton Abbey! AMAZING!

    xx
    mirdith

    ReplyDelete