Friday, June 6, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Burgundy Business


While preparing this post I was surprised to realize that The Sonia Rykiel Tribute store consisted of items inspired by not just one but a few real life collections. This amazing dress was part of the resort collection back in 2011. Pretty as a picture, isn't it?I'm crazy about the sheer sleeves.


As much as I love the design, I find it a bit limiting - it's so beautiful I don't want to cover any part of it. To avoid that I choose to pair it with the Chanel hung up blazer and I think they work together pretty well. I decided on a formal business lady look - by the way you will see a lot of outfits in this style. I'm a huge House of Cards fan and Claire Underwood's style is flawless and even tough her black and white minimalistic style is quite difficult to translate to Stardoll I'll give my best and add a few colors.

 Clothes:
Sheer Dress  - Sonia Rykiel Tribute
Hung Up Blazer - Chanel Tribute

Accessories:
Diamond Bracelet - Archive
Black Foldover DvF purse - DvF Tribute
Studded Stiettos - Velvet Orchid
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment