Friday, June 6, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: NYC Royalty


Firstly, I've spent the last hour browsing through Style.com looking for that dress. I knew it was from the first Voile Holiday Boutique and I know the items in that collection were inspired by various Fall 2009 collections but still - it wasn't enough. I almost gave up but before that I googled "2009 one shoulder dress" just to see if I'd be lucky enough to find it that way.
Secondly, this is yet another dress that has always screamed Serena van der Woodsen to me. And what do you know - I check the search results and I see Serena wearing the dress I've been looking for in the 20th episode of the third Gossip Girl season . 
So now I can tell you that this dress is inspired by Carlos Miele Fall 2009 collection and it's just as stunning in real life as it is on Stardoll. 


Need I say why I went for a super simple outfit - a dress like that only needs accessories that emphasize it and not a tad more. I'm even uncertain about the clutch.

Clothes:
Royal Red Draped Dress  - Voile Holiday Boutique

Accessories:
Lady of the Night Clutch - Voile
Epoca Strass Peep Toe - Christian Louboutin Tribute
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment