Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Front Row


A super quick post that was lost in my drafts for ages. It's about yet another Red Carpet dress. This one, as stated on the label is inspired by Marc by Marc Jacobs'  S/S ready to wear collection back in 2010. About a year after it's original released it was given away for free.I have mixed feelings about this item - not that it's bad but there is something about it that bothers me. Probably it's the cut-out pieces at the waist - I've never been really sold on similar designed in real life.


Anyway when it came to styling the dress the triangular cut-outs gave the idea  to use the same shape both in the earrings and in the shoes. The basic idea behind the outfit was to crate something one would wear at a fashion show and I hope I've achieved that goal.


Clothes:
2010 Dress Inspired By Marc Jacobs - Red Carpet

Accessories:
Miss Glasses - Miss Sixty
Dreamy Earrings - Cheap Monday
Bushra Bag - Miss Sixty
Single Studded Glove - LE
North Shore Heels - Decades
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment