Friday, June 6, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: The Tartan Shirtdress

I love shirtdresses - long or short, long-sleeved or sleeveless, plain or checked - it does not matter! It's a pity that Stardoll has so few of them. I was looking for the original real life version but there are so many similar dress I couldn't determine which one is the one that inspired Stardoll. Just google it and be inspired!

Edit: After a bit of research I think I managed to find the original dress. It is designed by D&G and was worn by Isla Fisher in Confessions of a Schopacholic. Later it is also seen in the second season of Gossip Girl on Tylor Momsen. Credit goes to seen on STARDOLL.


I went for an outfit with a bit of edge but decided not to add fishnet stockings - this is something I'd be more inclined to wear in real life and I wanted to keep it as close to my wardrobe as possible. Instead I added a huge handbag, as the once I prefer myself and a wide studded belt to give the dress a better, more fitted shape.

Clothes:
Checked Dress Shirt  - Archive
Shoulder Slung Moto Jkt - Evil Panda

Accessories:
Studded Belt - Bonjour Bizou
PPQ AW11 Black Gabriel Bag - PPQ
Black Socks - Bonjour Bizou
Black Pleather Platforms - Archive*
Heavyweight Black Platforms - Fallen Angel
*Re-released in Callie's Picks
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment