Sunday, June 15, 2014

A quick update

I'm in the midst of my finals and I'm quite busy but I still find time to procrastinate and spend time on Stardoll and to post here, even if it's not as often as I'd like. 

Anyway, I've been getting more and more demotivated recently styling some of the pieces in my closet (don't worry - I said I'll do them all and I will!) so I decided to get rid of some them. Here's the plan - at the end of each section of my closet (dresses, pants, skirts, tops and jackets) I'm going to make a give-away for the readers of the blog followed by a 50% sale. 

In addition, given that Skeletons of a medoll will soon reach 500 page views, I would appreciate if you guys were a bit more active in the comments section. To encourage to share your thoughts at the end of each month - starting from July - the person who was submitted the most comments will receive a gift from their wish-list and will be featured in a post. The only rule is that no single person can win two times in a row. 

Lastly, I'd like to apologize for not having a decent Followers section in the sidebar but for some reason Blogger won't let me add the gadget. Until that is fixed I be asking you to follow the blog (tough I'd really appreciate it!) but I also won't be able to to commemorate reaching certain number of followers.  Still, I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how fix that, in the mean time you could also find me on Google + and Pinterest.

That's all for now - wish me luck with my finals!
A.

Edit: I spent the day going trough IT blogs and found a complicated solution to my problem with the Followers add-on. So now, after I wrote the first few lines of programming code in my life (yey me!)  you can finally subscribe to Skeletons of a medoll right there in the sidebar. I promise that once I'm done with my finals I'll get around to celebrate the occasion with a nice riffle. The price will be dependent on the number of people following the blog by the and of the June.   

No comments:

Post a Comment