Sunday, July 6, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Cut Me Out

I really liked that dress - I love the colour, the shape, the design but it's so damn boring to style! At least for me that is. It was part from the last DKNY collection ever released by Stadroll back in 2010, which was based on the Fall RTW collection in 2009. May be I would've liked it more if they stayed closer to the original rather than add the cut out sleeves. It's just odd, somehow. 


As I said - for me that dress was boring to style. It didn't look good used just as a skirt or top and the waist part doesn't work well with belts. There was little for me to do than add a jacket and be grateful that I checked it from my list.

Clothes:
L-S Cut Out Dress  - DKNY
Sharp Cape Blazer - Rio
Hung Up Blazer - Chanel Tribute

Accessories:
Earrings - Snow White & the Huntsman
YSL Studded Purse - Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
These Charming Heels - Decades
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment