Friday, June 6, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Plaid Fur


The first time I saw this dress it was in pandorascloset suite layered under a ton of other stuff and I fell in love with the print. But once I saw the dress itself I wasn't so sure - the shape is a bit odd, the design is quite flat and the breasts look just weird - there was no way I was paying a bunch of Stardollars for it in the Bazaar! Since then I've seen it around a few more times and it always looked amazing on other users so when it finally got re-released in Callie's Picks I went ahead and bought it for myself. 
I really like this outfit - the fur vest covers the odd parts of the dress and it looks amazing with the print and the boots... Let me tell you a little bit about these boots - they are so beautifully designed, so perfect to look at and so damn impossible to style! They are way too sexy to be worn with anything revealing, too well fitted to be used over trousers, too beautiful to be hidden under wide-leg pants or maxi skirts.  And for the first time ever I was able to balance them just right - the high collar dress is not too short (I've stated my issue with skirt lengths), the fur vest hints on my doll's curvy shape but the boots are what makes it sexy!

Clothes:
Gold Foil Plaid Dress  - Callie's Picks
Ombre Faux Fur Vest - Apres Ski
Voile pantyhose - Voile

Accessories:
Fierce Diamond Shades - Decades
Hot Buys Boots - Fallen Angel
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment