Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Pin-up Polka Dots


This piece, inspired by Anna Sui 2012 spring collection  just screams Pin-up! I had little choice but to roll with it. Looking back it still hurts me to think that I've paid 23 Stardollars for it but... it's so pretty! This is one of the few items I like better on Stardoll rather than in real life but I do wish the color was a bit brighter red. 


Given that the Stardoll version is quite shorter than the traditional 50's dresses I went for a more up-to-date look inspired by the modern tattooed pin up models. The cherry tattoo fit's the intent perfectly. I decided on patent leather accessories in order to give the outfit that glossy and fabulous look and I added the hear-shaped glasses... because I love the song! Just now I realize I should've put on a red lipstick but...I'm to lazy to do that now!


Clothes:
Hotbuys Poka Dot Dress - Pretty n' Love

Accessories:
Abutilion Earrings - Bonjour Bizou
PPQ SS13 Belt - PPQ
Martine Clutch - Nelly
Miss Sixty Black Shiny Heels - Miss Sixty

Jewellery:
Rock Ring - Epiphany
PPQ Beaded Bracelet - PPQ
Valentine Sunglasses - Callie's Picks

Tattoos:
Left Arm Sleeve Tattoo - Evil Panda
Leg Tattoo - Evil Panda
Anchor Bloom Tattoo - Ink'd
Cherries Tattoo - Ink'd

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment