Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Coral limitations


This charming dress was from the Versace inspired dress was a part of last summer's LE collection and I couldn't resist buying it. Like most LE pieces it's not quite veritable but it stands alone beautifully.   
I've always been a firm believer that Limited Edition consists of statement clothes that should be used on their own rather than in a tacky all LE outfit. Therefore every time I style a limited item I put the focus on it and try to go too far with the rest of the look.
This outfit is no exception - I removed all the jewellery from my doll and added the most simple and delicate shoes possible in order to compliment the dress without overwhelming it with accessorizes.

Clothes:
City Hippie Dress - LE
 
Accessories:
Queens Day Shoes - No brand
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment