Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Aztec Denim


I actually did this one long ago but my laptop died just before I could save it and I don't remember exactly what items I used the first time. Unfortunately I don't remember exactly what items and the second outfit turned out a little less impressive than the previous one. 
This is one of my all time favorites on Stardoll - it's not too short, he print is beautiful and the colors compliment each other perfectly. I wear it both just as a dress or with a shirt over it as shown below and I often add a jacket for texture. With this dress one can never go wrong! It is inspired by this lovely dress by Nasty Gal:


I'm always uncertain of clashing prints but the stripes on the shirt fit quite well with the print of the dress. The colors work together just as well. I will talk more about the amazing design of the shirt whenever I reach the tops section of my closet. The clutch is as lovely as it gets and it gives me an Indian vibe so I think it fits into picture just right. The shoes, I'm not sure about - in real life I would've chosen ankle boots similar to those the model has but on Stardoll I couldn't resist going for platforms.


Clothes:
Aztec Print Dress - Original Future
Hot Buys Knot Striped Shirt - Hot Buys

Accessories:
Sienna Feather Earrings - Riviera
Glossed Box Clutch - Young Hollywood
Brown Platforms - Sonia Rykiel Tribute
RudeGirl Bracelet - St. Trininan's
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment