Saturday, May 17, 2014

Finally black... and improved!

My laptop betrayed me and decided to stop working so I was off for quite some time. God bless smartphones - if it wasn't for mine I would've been totally out of touch with the world!
My favorite red carpet event of the year - the Met Gala - passed and, unfortunately, I wasn't able to post about it here (Blake Lively's dress made the top of my list, if you're wondering) and now it just seems to late to write about it. Instead you can read this post on The Stardoll Lookbook.
Anyway, before I continue with my undertaking, I will comment on the new MS.TQ release, mainly because of the one amazing item in the collection - the Volume Base Hair. The other items are way too colorful for my taste but the new designs are not as flat as the previous ones were so, I'd call that an improvement. 
But this hair, oh God! It's so perfect  - the shape, the shades, the few stray locks - I'm so in love with it that I'm willing to forget about my favorite auburn/coppery hair color just so I could wear it. And I will wear it a lot!
The up-do can be paired with everything - it will work well with both casual and formal clothing, it doesn't cover neither the ears nor the neck of my medoll therefore I can wear every necklace or earring I desire to and there are no bangs unless I wish there to be one. On top of all that the dusty brown will amazing with every single color. The Flowy Lock is just as classy as the base itself and the pink is creatively subtle so I think I will put it to use if I ever get bored of the basic look. 
This lovely new hair and my long absence from Stardoll inspired me to make a drastic makeover in my facial features.


I went for a natural and realistic look with gently countered face, smoky eyes and nude lip. I'm more than happy with the final results - let me know what you think of it.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment