Saturday, May 24, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Girly Spring


I love it when Stardoll gives us beautiful and well made items for free. In this is outfit you can see two of those items - the dress has pretty decent design and the clutch is gorgeous. 
I decided on a casual feminine look - the laced collar of the dress called for it, and so do the flowers on the clutch. I decided on flats - adorable and comfortable. The cardigan is the perfect finish for the ultimate spring day look - I could easily wear this outfit for lectures at the university (though in that case I'd need a bigger bag), lunch with friends or walk in the park.

Clothes:
Piccing Gift Dress  - Free by Piccing
Mc Ginley Jacket - Killah

Accessories:
Floral Clutch - Free
Stud Peep Toe Ballerinas - Valentino Tribute

Jewellery:
Multi Pearl Bracelet - Epiphany
Pearl w Diamonds Ring - Epiphany
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment