Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Crimson Rose


I've always loved this dress! I often wear it with as a top with the Lavin Scarlet skirt tribute but this time around I decided to focus just on it. The dress was released on Stardoll back in February 2010 and was part of a store which was advertising one of the first collections of the American fashion brand AmyClaire. This particular dress was later released as a freebie so there is a good chance you can find it in the Bazaar for a reasonable price.
By the way, it was quite difficult to find proper photos for most of pieces in the collection, but I manged :)


Initially I wanted to pair the dress with something white, maybe a shirt or a blazer, but once I tried this trench out I knew they were meant to be together! As you can see I learned from my mistake in the previous post and I put this beautiful red lipstick. To top all that I added a stunning rose headpiece and adorable necklace. And the clutch - as cute as it gets!
I'm more than happy with the final result - the ever fashionable black/red combo is classy but the outfit still looks fresh and youthful thanks to the unusual accessories.

Clothes:
Coquelicot Strapless Dress - Amyclaire
Everyday Long Blazer - It Girls

Accessories:
Necklace - Sonia Rykiel Tribute
HotBuys Paris Love Clutch - Bonjour Bizou
MSW13 Sandals - Special Offer

Jewellery:
Red Rose - No brand
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment