Friday, September 5, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: An Apple A Day


Remember that collection of PPQ that was in Plaza for a limited time only? The main reason I do is accused I had a bunch of Stadollars, I was freaked and for some reason I decided it was awesome. Boy, do I regret it now.
I've stated that I'm obsessed with maxi skirts and dresses and each time I see one I'm compelled to get my hands on it. Originally I thought this one would be perfect for a Melisandre inspired look but it's so odd. I really, really like the veils but the waist is so bulky and shapeless! In real life that could easily be fixed with a statement belt but on Stardoll it's a bit harder than that.


I had to fight my initial urge to throw a jacket at my problem with the waist but that is the point of this blog - to challenge myself and look for solutions out of comfort zone. The red and white combination is similar to the one in my previous post, but the shape of the blouse covers the waist in such a perfect way I could not resist pairing them together. To highlight the newly crated waistline of the dress I added a silver belt, which works pretty well with the slightly greyish hue of the blouse and it's darker details. I finished the outfit with sandals in the same off-white colour and a clear clutch.

Clothes:
PPQ Apple Gown - PPQ
Traditional Danish Blouse - Windows on the World

Accessories:
Chrome Band Belt - Pretty n'Love
Rounded Stud Belt - Miss Sixty
Hotbuys No5 Purse - Bonjour Bizou
White Rigotta Heels - Decades

Jewellery:
Elf Ear Cuff - Epiphany
Congruence Ring - Glam'rus
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment