Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ch-ch-changes

After almost a full month of inactivity I have finally decided to stir things up a bit here so I'm introducing a few changes to the format of the blog. I'm still determined to put together at list one outfit with every single clothing item from my virtual wardrobe (after that, who knows - I may try to the same with my accessories.) but lately I found that it was pretty limiting going through the sections in which it's organised. I know it's also a bit boring seeing few similar outfits in a row but for me that is the neatest way to work it out. 

So I decided make that just a segment of the Skeletons of a Medoll, called "Wear it all challenge" (you'll notice the renamed posts and the new tag). Along with that I'll be posting random outfits my doll is wearing, which will be at least a bit more fitting for the fall under the "OOTD" tag. Yet another new tag, though not really segment is "Competition Entries". It's used to note that the particular outfit has been created for some sort of competition - for example the ones held at Stardoll's Most Wanted or for Cycle 7 of FM-Style, in which I'm taking part at the moment.

Another thing I'll be posting from now on are Haul posts. I was pretty reluctant about doing theses because they take me a great deal of time but they are also one of the things I'm most anxious to see in the blogs that I follow - both in Stardoll and in real life. Currently I'm working to cover the new releases and the posts will be up later today. 

If you guys have any suggestions for segments you'd like the see here, let me know. Till then, I'm leaving you with a classic: 


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment