Friday, September 5, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Juliet All Grown Up

I love the bottom part of this dress so much - the way it drapes, the slit, it's so perfect! It's a shame I can't find the original real life inspiration behind it. But I'm not done looking, I even asked  Ms.Brigitte to help me on that one, and if she can't find it, than no one can! You should all check the Inspired By section she has on Stardoll's Most Wanted.
This is yet another dress I only bought after seeing someone wearing it in a way so perfect it was beyond words. The said person was FashionMonarch, who has some amazing couture creations. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to have her look saved neither in her album nor in her photos so I can't show it to you, but you should check her out nonetheless. 
The outfit you see below is my take on the one I remember she wore around the last MSW - she used the same enlarged necklace to cover the top part of a lavish blouse she had crated. As far as I can remember her look was luxurious buy yet unrevealing, I on the other hand wanted to show off way more skin so instead of following the neckline of the choker I decided on a revealing cleavage and slashed sleeves. 

Clothes:
Juliet s Gown - Film Theory
Keyhole Arm Blouse - Fallen Angel
Black Bralette Top - Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Corset - RIO
Bra Top Peach - Underneath Stardoll
Bikini Bottom Peach - Underneath Stardoll*
Boy Short Bottom Peach - Underneath Stardoll*

Accessories:
Lumiere Clutch - Royalty
Diamond Crochet Belt - Tingeling
These Charming Heels - Decades

Jewellery:
Auburn Choker - Glam'rus
Congruence Ring - Glam'rus

*Used to cover the bows of the blouse
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment