Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Red, White and Denim


As I've stated in my last post on an AmyClaire item, it's un-freaking-believable to find a good picture of their first collection (which was the one promoted on Stardoll).  Way back, when it was released my absolute favourite piece was this dress (and it's yellow equivalent).  Four years later I've come to appreciate the other items that were released back then way more but I still can't help myself loving the high-waited Greek goddess like silhouette. I wish it was still available to re-create in StarDesign! It looks amazing as a stand alone item and at the same time it works pretty well worn as a skirt.  


The best thing about this dress is that it stands just on the line between formal and casual and gives you the opportunity to go bout ways when putting an outfit around it. This is a very relaxed everyday look that would fit right in my real life style - maxi skirt, interesting cleavage, denim jacked, flat sandals and a shoulder purse big enough just for the essentials. I'm also quite fond of the colour combo - red and white have always been one of my staple combinations and the blue adds a patriotic touch (well, not for me personally but for a lot of others).

Clothes:
Coquelicot Maxi Dress -
Amyclaire
 Modern Ballet Top - Rio
Jean Jacket - It Girls
Bra Top Peach - Underneath Stardoll

Accessories:
White Chanel Inspired Purse - Callie's Picks
White Belt - Archive
Pier Sandles - Riviera
PPQ SS13 Platforms - PPQ

Jewellery:
Elf Ear Cuff - Epiphany
Inradius Bracelet - Glam'rus
Congruence Ring - Glam'rus

Tattoos:
Cara Lion King - Ink'd

A.

P.S.: Changed my doll's facial features once again. I'm still not sure if I like the eyes - they look stunning up-close in the Beauty Parlor but from afar... not so much, a bit too small. I'll probably go back to my old look at some point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment