Wednesday, September 24, 2014

OOTD: Sequins and Denim

I'm working on my Nelly Haul (which is considerably longer than the Original Future one) but I won't be able to put it up today. In the mean time, I wanted to share a recent outfit along with (part) of my newly redecorated (and still unfinished) main room. I really, really love that look - it's glamorous and yet casual and I love that combination. It was built around the Strike a Pose Stockholm Jacket w Purse, which I like so much, mainly because of the blue bag and the slightly lavender colour but I found a bit challenging to style. 

Clothes:
 Stockholm Jacket w Purse - Strike a Pose
Bicard Top - Fallen Angel
NY Used Denim - Young Hollywood

Accessories:
Faux Python Belt - Wild Candy
Rose Gala Platforms - MSW

Tattoos:
Peaches Blue Lily - Ink'd
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment