Monday, September 22, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Lemon and Lime


Here we are, in the yellow dresses section of my closet! It's a short one but I think it's going to be exiting. We're starting it off with a real brand dress by Miss Sixty. It's an OK piece in my opinion - the bottom part is beautifully draped, the colour is sunny and adorable but the straps are a bit weird but that could work for their advantage as they make for an interesting neck line. The waist may be a tad problematical as it kinda look like something a pregnant woman could wear but that's an easy thing to hide.  


I liked this outfit way better while I was putting it together than I do now. No idea way! The colour doesn't go all too well with my doll's completion, but I'm too lazy to change that at the moment.  I really, really wanted my first look to have something green in it because I do love the combination and I think it looks quite well here. The paler collar top also does a good job of covering the waist and it's colour compliments the bag and the bracelet. However there's something off with the whole outfit and I can't put my finger on it. Oh well, what can you do!?

Clothes:
Patrycia Dress - Miss Sixty
Lemon Lace Top - Pretty n' Love
Shoulder Pad Blazer - Bonjour Bizou

Accessories:
Blush Pearls Bracelet - Dior Couture Tribute
Valentino Phone Case - Valentino Tribute
Eco Design Green Shoes - Eco Design For A Better World

Jewellery:
Sharktooth Earring - It Girls
Winged Goddess Earring - Voile
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment