Monday, November 17, 2014

OOTD: Printed Monochrome

So while I'm preparing my next haul (can you guess what it's gonna be?) I'd like to show you an outfit I created with one of my favourite pieces from the recent collections. I put together an all-black look underneath this lovely monochrome coat/cape and decided on bright red accents to contrast it - I've always liked bright accessories with black & white clothes, both on Stardoll and in real life. The entire look is very fitting for the season and I can't get over how much I like it!

Clothes:
  Houndstooth Knit Coat - Fallen Angel
Rope Looped Sheer Top - Voile
Cropped VNeck Tee - Strike a Pose
Black Cigarette Pants - Windows of the World
Bra Top Peach - Underneath Stardoll
  
Accessories:
Red Patent Leather Handbag - The JetSet
Geo Spike Pumps - Christian Louboutin Tribute

Jewellery:
Sharktooth Earring - It Girls
Right Dimple Piercing - Sunny Bunny
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment