Saturday, November 15, 2014

OOTD: Burgundy Fall

I'd like to share a look I put together for Stardoll's Most Wanted Hot Buys poll. I had strong mixed feelings about purchasing that dress but I adore this outfit - the charcoal commitments the burgundy so well (it's a deeper and darker version of my beloved red and grey combo) and the gold details are consistent from head to toe. I love the black lining peaking underneath the dress's hem and at the neckline - it frames it so well. It was surprisingly easy to deal with the aspects of the dress I did not care about: the oversized coat covers its weird shape and the choker and belt hide the black fabric at the neck and waist.

 Clothes:
  Charcoal Streetstyle Overcoat - Strike A Pose
HotBuys Chiffon Dress - Rio
Black Beaded Sheer Blouse - Bonjour Bizou
Frilly Layered Skirt - DKNY
Black Sheer Tights - Rio
Bra Top Peach - Underneath Stardoll
  
Accessories:
Solid Gold Choker - Riviera
Western Buckles Belt - PPQ
Burgandy Brogue Heels - Velvet Orchid

Jewellery:
Sharktooth Earring - It Girls
Right Dimple Piercing - Sunny Bunny
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment