Monday, July 21, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Street Chic


This is one of those items I can't help but adore. It's inspired by Monique Lhuillier collection for the fall 2009 and was seen on Mila Kunis on the Emmys back in the same year. The texture doesn't look as good on Stardoll as it does in real life but it's still amazing and the burgundy is oh-so-stunning.


As I said in the last post, red and grey is my new favourite combination and I believe it works very well for this look. I really wanted to create something a bit more interesting than the last two outfits and I do think the result is stunning street chic look.

Clothes:
Tulle Waterfall Dress - Voile
Cropped Basic Sweater - It Girls

Accessories:
Dreamy Earrings - Cheap Monday
Heavy Chainlink Necklace - Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
HotBuys Box Clutch - It Girls
Diamond Crochet Belt - Tingeling
T-Bar Sandals - Voile
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment