Sunday, July 27, 2014

A new look


I'm incredibly happy to show you the new header of the blog. This stunning graphic crated by the talented aga19988 was generously given to me by it's owner polarbearmonkie and I don't think I could possibly thank her enough. This new look fits the image I had about Skeletons of a Medoll perfectly. Sadly the designer left the Stadoll scene some time ago but you can still take a look at her amazing cations at her blog and at the Graphic Vault

On an unrelated note, I'd like to apologize once again for my lack of activity here but my time is even more limited than I imagined it would be and after a few days I'll be off to a vacation for at least two weeks. I'll try to put together some outfits before I go and I do promise that once I get back I'll try my best to catch up.

Hope your summer is going as well as mine is!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment