Friday, July 18, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: The School Teacher

 

I know I haven't been very active lately but at least I had an amazing unexpected road-trip with a friend of mine and I hardly had any time on my laptop. Now that I'm back home for a while I really have to catch up with the challenge. As I've said before I adore retro clothing and this dress, inspired by L'Wren Scott's Fall RTW collection back in 2009. Scott was wickedly talented and her death earlier this year was a huge loss for the world of fashion.


The original is so much more stunning than the Stardoll version - it fits way better and the black version is way classier than the red one. I found the dress a bit challenging to style and I really didn't want to go just with a purse and pair of shoes yet again. I must admit I just love the scarf tied around the bag and the combo of the two jackets. The glasses are were added just to give the final look a bit of retro touch.

Clothes:
School Teacher Dress - Decades
HotBuys Valentin Jacket - It Girls
Over The Shoulder Gem Cardi - Millionaire Mansion Fashion

Accessories:
Fierce Diamond Shades - Decades
Double Buckled Waisted Belt - Monte Carlo
Perfect Bag - It Girls
Diana Scarf - Decades
Studded Stiettos - Velvet Orchid
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment