Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Regal

 

I must admit I kind of cheated. I moved most of my gowns and couture clothes in a separate room so most of them will not be part of the challenge at least for now.  Perhaps I will make a series of posts with them when the Awards season rolls around but for now I'll leave them aside. As gorgeous as they are, they are a bit boring to style and this stunning Zac Posen inspired dress is hardly an exception.


I added the arm ornaments to make the look at least a bit more interesting but still, the focus remained on the gown. I must admit I'm quite taken with the combination of red and grey and I will surely use it again.

Clothes:
Dress Inspired by Zac Posen - Archive

Accessories:
Steel Waterfall Arm Ornament - Velvet Orchid
Glitter Holiday Heels - Rio
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment