Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Masquerade

 

Mcqueen has always translated well onto Stardoll and this dress is no exception. I must admit that I even like the SD version a bit better. There is something in the fabric of the original that I really don't appreciate. The same goes for the the hole for the hand.


The one thing I never liked about this item was the length so when styling it I decided to correct that by making it longer. I went all along with the masquerade them given that it is next to impossible to crate a casual outfit with a dress like that.

Clothes:
Striped Masquerade Gown - Archive
Vampire Tube Dress - Archive
Fallen Tulle Skirt - Archive
YSL Tulle Skirt - Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
Frou Frou Skirt - It Girls

Accessories:
Feathered Spike Mask - Tingeling
PPQ Satin Gloves - PPQ
HotBuys Heart Shoes - It Girls
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment