Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Sunshine On Chrome


It's been a while since I've done a "Wear It All"  post and I thought it was about time for me to get back on track. As I've said before - it was incredibly hard to find good pictures of the first AmyClaire collection but I managed to dug up this awesome photo in hope to make up for the lack of full sized pic. Another thing I've said before (here) is how much I like the silhouette of this dress - the drapes of the fabric look so natural. Additionally, the colour is absolutely gorgeous - so bright and fresh.


I had this look on my mind ever since I bought this lovely jacket - its length matches the dress' waist so well and that bluish grey goes perfectly with the sunny dress. The blue strap heels peeking underneath the dress match the jacket rather well and the girly flower purse balances the edgier feeling of the jacket. I finished off with silver jewellery. 

Clothes:
Yellow Maxi Dress - AmyClaire
Chromatic Jacket - SubCouture
Bra Top Peach - Underneath Stardoll

Accessories:
IndieGirl Necklace - St. Trinian's
Prata Bracelet - Riviera
Flower Case - Pretty n' Love
Diamond Strap Shoes - Decades

Jewellery:
Sharktooth Earring - It Girls
Chanel Couture Rings - Chanel Tribute
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment