Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Haul: Nelly Part 2


Last week we received an additional floor of Neely and it was even more disappointing than the previous ones. The graphics are terrible once again but this time the designs are uninspired as well. Pink leather jacket, again - really, Stardoll? The wholes on the white Destroyed Pants are ridiculous, the shoes are disappointing and who the hell still wears cropped lace leggings? On the plus side, this time they remembered the boys and gave them an outfit with pretty cool statement T-shirt. Anyway, after my insane shopping spree (here) in the first release, I was almost glad I like so few items in this one.


I only bought four items but I must admit I do have the Long Sleeves Wrap Dress on my wishlist - it's like the Basic Black Fitted Dress with a twist (literately). The Bhd Beanie is also pretty cool and I might consider buying it in the future but for now, I really don't feel it fitting into my style. The Must Sara Dress and the Fringe Vest could be used in a multiple of interesting ways but they are just too expensive for their quality. The Color Block Fedora is way more practical and well fitted than the one released the previous week but the red part ruins it for me.


1. Bodycon dress - 18SD
    I love this dress! The transparent details make it interesting and sexy yet the silhouette is elegant and simple. I only wish this was a skirt and top - that would've made it so much more versatile!
2. Siri Bag - 15SD
   This purse is so fun! The colourful stones work very well with the gold buckle and chain, it fits very well on my doll's body and with a little imagination it can be worn in hand. I can't find a single flaw.
3. Couture Tank - 18SD
   I'm still a bit unsure about this one - it costs as much as the dress but it's not remotely that good. The shape is quite odd, especially at the waist, still it can be covered with a jacket. Bottom line is that I love the statement and I think it will look awesome in an ironic context. 
4. High Heel Platform Boot - 13SD
   I know I said that the shoes in this collection are disappointing, but these are an exception. They remind of the Karl Black Boots from Strike a Pose  but I like these even better because they have a little bit more of a feminine feel to them.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment