Friday, August 15, 2014

Back and Relaxed

I'm finally back from my long vacation. I Visited one of my favourite cities here in Bulgaria and right after that I headed for the seaside. I had an incredibly relaxing two weeks filled with long walks, amazing food, beaches and a lot of time to read. The down side was the slow mobile internet but hey - we can't have it all.

As you know for the time being I do not post reviews and hauls for the new releases but I simply have to mention the new Subcouture. I ran around the hotel like crazy looking for a computer with a reasonable Internet speed in order to get a better look of the collection and take my picks.

I know it's the middle of August and I promised I will announce last month's top commenter at the end of July but better late than ever:


I'm happy to say that JanaStarlite wins an item from he wishlist and I urge you all to comment often so that next month you will be in her place.
A.



No comments:

Post a Comment