Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: The Tangerine Maxi Dress


 First item in my closet is a free maxi dress I've had forever and I have never used. Why haven't I gotten rid of it? Because each time I try to I imagine how many ways there are for it to be used - bohemian look with natural colors and feather necklace, clashed with blue or green accessories (as seen below), matched with subtle gold jewellery or just by itself. 
 The dress is inspired by Gucci Resort 2009 and the original was worn both by Blake Lively and Natasha Poly back in the day. 


 I went for less formal look, clashed with blue accessories and finished with a denim jacket. I really like how the cropped jacket is almost as long the high waist line of dress.

Clothes:
Clean Clear Dress - Freebie
Cropped Denim Jacked - Miss Sixty

Accessories:
Marine Lace Up Flats - Philosophy
Blue Wood Clutch - Original Future
Anchor Bracelet - Wild Candy

Jewellery:
Chanel Couture Rings - Chanel Tribute
Crown Diamond Ring - Epiphany

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment