Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Introduction


In the previous post I welcomed you to Skeletons of a medoll and I believe now it's time to tell you a bit more about myself.
My name is Alexandra but on Stradoll you can find me as Green_Eye_Angel. I've been a member since 2007 and not very active one, I may add. Mainly because I'm quite busy in real life - currently I'm studying Advertisement and Public Relations simultaneously at two of the top universities in Bulgaria and I'm managing the digital marketing of a glamorous night club in Sofia. Add to that my social life and my relationship and you can imagine how little time I have just for myself.

My style is quite versatile - I mix and match a lot and I'm not afraid I'll go wrong. I love daring combinations like romantic lace dresses paired with heavy leather boots, I wear oversized sweathers with high heels ans so on. At the same time I'm a huge fan classical looks - black dresses, well fit blazers and the ever fashionable riding boots. In the summer, however, I forgo all this and I go full boho - the maxi skirts and dresses are a weakness of mine and I embrace every chance to wear them.
The looks I create for my medoll  are even more variable given that on Stardoll I can buy clothes I could never wear in real life - formal dresses, short skirts (I don't mind short dresses but I feel awful in a mini skirts), extravagant shoes, animal prints, ect.  The problem is I never get around to use most of the stuff I buy.
Here enters the blog - there are currently 303 pages in my closet, not counting the items I have in storage, and I plan on style each one at least once. I will start and the beginning and go trough the pages as they have been organized - dresses, pants, skits, tops, outerwear. Within each category the items are color coordinated and ordered by length. I know this will lead to a lot of similar outfits following one another but, honestly, I don't care - as I said in the previous post - I'm starting this blog for me. And I'm super exited to do start!
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment