Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wear It All Challenge: Naturally Orange


This was a hard piece to style. I could've gone with the easy way and pair with black shoes, add some gloves and be done with it. But I really don't like that soft shade of orange combined with black. So thus began the browsing trough my closet in search for a shirt to use with it and, let me tell you, it wasn't easy! 


I started with this outfit from Style Boom as inspiration and combined it with less elegant and more casual, boho look by Rainbows and Fairydust. Simple enough, huh? Well, not really - somehow none of my Stardoll items worked well with each other. Still, I'm moderately happy with the final result - warm natural colors, wooden jewellery and fur vest. Not sure about the Elle necklace but the outfit looked kind of unfinished without it.

Clothes:
Tangerine Gown - PPQ
Gathered Tulle Blouse - Chanel Tribute
Short Coleman Jacket - Miss Sixty (in hand)

Accessories:
Beige Laced Shoes - IT Girls
Stone Encrusted Vintage Clutch - Bonjour Bizou
Miss Sixty Bronze Belt - Miss Sixty
Beaded Bib Necklace - Elle
Killah Wooden Bracelets - Killah
Bali High Bangles - Riviera
Honey Maid Bracelet - Honey Maid

Jewellery:
Jacob Ring - Epiphany
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment