Monday, April 28, 2014

The beginning



Skeletons of a medoll is an old idea of mine to store the looks of my medoll.
My original thought was to try and style every piece of virtual clothing in my Stardoll's closet - no matter how hard that may be, and therefore I came up with the name I so adore.
The main reason I've been reluctant to launch the blog is that the idea for this type of challenges has already been done perfectly by The Stardoll Lookbook and then used once again in a recent project by Allure.
However recently I've been less and less inclined to change my doll's outfits but I still keep on buying new items from the Starplaza. So in order to motivate myself into using them I have finally deiced to start this blog.
That being said, I still haven't made up my mind whether or not Skeletons of a medoll will feature looks by other Stardoll users or even reviews of new releases. To be honest, I have no general idea of the direction I want to take with it. I'll just go with the flow and I hope you'll be interested enough to join me.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment