Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wear It All Challenge: Bohemian Sheer


This dress gave me a hard time, not only because I was uninspired styling it but I also had incredibly hard time failing to find the real-life inspiration behind it. I found a couple of similar once but nothing as close enough to put here. 
I bought it a few years ago after I saw an amazing outfit on a doll I admire. However pandorascloset's style is very different from my own and from me it did not seem right to make an edgy look with such a romantic piece. Instead, I went for a bohemian style based on pastels. I was very pleased to put that lovely vest to use.

Clothes:
Lemon Chiffon Dress - Voile
Pas Skirt - Voile
Delhi Shirt - Film Theory
Lamb Fringe Vest - Pretty n'Love

Accessories:
Ivory Twig Headband - Bonjour Bizou
Pearl Knot Necklace - Chanel Tribute
Pearl Collar - Bonjour Bizou
Ankur Kangan - Film Theory
Rhinestone Bag - Bonjour Bizou
Pastel Ankle Socks - Killah
Peachy Platform Boots - Pretty n'Love
Leg Tattoo - Evil Panda

Jewellery:
Anchor Face Tattoo - Ink'd
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment