Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wear It All Challange: Formal Polka

I had this post collecting virtual dust as a draft for so long I actually had to re-do it a few weeks ago because I could not recognize my medoll. :D
The dress, inspired by Emanuel Ungarois very interesting and I love the way the top part fits on my doll - it's so laid back and relaxed. I'm actually very happy that Stardoll decided to remove the lower pockets - it looks way more elegant that way. However, it is not very practical and it does not offer a lot of space for creativity.


As I said, the outfit is fairly simple, basic black accessories (I love these shoes - classic pumps with a modern twist).  The jacket is the only other piece of clothing I was able to add without overdoing it but I still like it better without it.


 Clothes:
Selena Capri Gown - Young Hollywood
HotBuys Valentin Jacket - It Girls
 
Accessories:
Black Foldover DvF Purse - DvF
Heeled Pumps - Archive
Night Out Heels - Young Hollywood
Black Leather Gloves - Archive
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment