Monday, March 23, 2015

The Calm

So, after almost half a year I'm finally finding the energy and time to take up blogging again. I wish I could say I was absent because I was busy but that would be only partly true. 
Let me start from the beginning - in the beginning of December I organized a two-week long family trip to the United Kingdom for my mother's birthday. We came back in the first days of the new year - just in time for me to start preparing for my exams, which were long and excruciating and lasted until mid-February. Now, I had some free time in between my responsibilities, but I chose to focus on my real life relationships and preparations for my trip to the USA for the summer, when I will take part in a Work and travel program. Unfortunately that would mean that from the end of May I will hardly be able to devote myself to Stardoll. 

Speaking of time spend on our beloved site, I remained relatively active there and focused my inspiration in an amazing competition on the club FM-Style. I had put together more than a few looks I'm proud of for the two cycles I took part in and in time I will post them here as well. 
As far as the blog goes, I really needed a huge break from it - the pressure of the store hauls took an immense toll on me and I really can't keep up with Stardoll's schedule - I have half a dozen unfinished reviews in my drafts. So from now on I will rarely do them  and I will focus on my Wear It All Challenge, random daily outfits and sharing the large number of looks I have filed on my computer in my absence. 

The all-white ensemble I'm currently wearing is as good a start as any - I was incredibly exited when I found this lovely coat, inspired by Viktor & Rolf and I could not wait to try it on. The outfit seemed a little unfinished so I added the LE dress as a feathered trim. The lovely teal YH clutch is the single colour used in the look.


Clothes:
RARE Inspired by Viktor&Rolf - Pretty n' Love
Rosie Marabou Dress - Limited Edition 
  
Accessories:
Premiere Clutch - Young Hollywood
Stiletto Heels - Voile
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment